Swedish Egg

Swedish Egg

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SIBO Green Juice ~ The Cat's Meow


Back in the day, I was a big juicer. Detox and juicing were, in fact, a major part of my whole nutrition program, which you can read all about on my old blog, Eat to Evolve!

Then came SIBO. Since my diagnosis a year and a half ago, I pretty much left raw foods and juicing behind. But not all juice is verboten on Sexy SIBO. Today, I'm plunging back into Juice Land with a scrumptious, 100% green, SIBO-safe juice that is knocking my proverbial socks off. You may like it, too. (Apparently Clyde does, and he's a super cool cat.)

Before
After

SIBO Green Juice

3 Lg peeled cucumbers
1 Lg head romaine lettuce
1 bunch cilantro
1 or 2 juicy limes

Run all ingredients through a juicer such as the Breville juice fountain. Makes one quart incredibly delicious, detoxifying green juice!

Drink your greens - I mean business!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Yes yes MEOW. More sexy sibo recipes. Always a treat. can't wait to try this. Just yesterday I was on my bike in 100 degree humidity here on Martha's Vineyard, so wishing I could have more than roast chicken. And here it is, answer to my bikers' prayer. Thanks Sexy Sibo......

    ReplyDelete